Labels

16 April 2012

Cute Critters at Pollycraft!

Good morning!  It's the Greek Orthodox Easter Monday over here today, but we are working since we took the weekend off.  I was hoping to do some dry goods provisioning today, but I can't see that happening if all the shops are closed!

It's time for a new challenge at Pollycraft Monday!  This week it was the sweet Anita's turn to pick a challenge theme and she chose...

Cute Critters (or cute animals)

Our sponsor this week is The Crimson Cloud!
And don't forget, if you use a Pollycraft image and get chosen as one of our favourites, you get to choose a Pollycraft digi from the shop!

Here's my card using my favourite critter... Fluffy:

I have followed this month's fabulous sketch from I{heart}2stamp which looks like this:

The papers I used are from Crate Paper, October Afternoon and Pink Paisley.  The sentiment is from Pollycraft.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the charm is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda.

Here's a close-up of Fluffy:

And here are the copics I used:
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I{heart}2stamp: April Sketch
Paper Sundaes: Anything Goes

Ciao for now!

Arabella


14 comments:

Mary J said...

Fabulous Arabella! That layout is amazing, the ribbon brilliant and your colouring gorgeous! I likey!

sara said...

so sweet what a gorgeous little monster love his wonky eyes !! thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

Anita said...

Beautiful card Arabella. Love the colors you used on Fluffy and your papers, as always, are gorgeous.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

EEEPS!!! *happy dance* I adoreLOVEneedTOhave this little monster cutiepie!! He is sooo darn cute!! Do I sound crazy right now? Seriously.. cutest monster Ever!!! I love the coloring, and all the pattern papers are so lovely together! Fabby work Arabella!!

Sheena said...

Fluffy is just soo cute! Love the layout and papers! Sheena xx

Lou Mac said...

Arabella this is gorgeous!! Love Fluffy's wonky eyes and rosy cheeks!! xo

Tracey said...

Fantastic card Arabella, I love that image & the colours are perfect :)
Have a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

angelwhispers said...

Love the monster hes so cute and loving your papers! Chanelle xxx

Rachel Parys said...

Ha! Fluffy! He is super cute, and your papers are to die for! Gorgeous coloring!

Joey said...

Fantastic card Arabella, love the googly eyes. Joey x

Shelby said...

Fantastic fun and happy card! I love love googly eyes...

Shelby

lis-m said...

I love Pollycraft images... and I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the layout on this... i might just have to CASE it... hugs xxxx

RiNNE said...

Aweee, this monster is the cutest! Love your coloring!

Unknown said...

SO cute! He looks like Sully from Monsters Inc. :) great card!!