Labels

16 July 2012

Monday Inspiration at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Good morning!  It's Monday again!  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  My husband and I had a really lovely time in Santorini.  It's so beautiful and so nice and relaxing there!  We finally found a decent hotel in Greece (of course we had to pay a lot more for it though) with a comfortable bed and amazing views and we did lots of exploring by car and walking.  One of the nice things about our hotel was that they served each room their own private breakfast on their private balconies!  We had breakfast, privacy, and a beautiful caldera view! Bliss!  

That was probably the last free weekend we'll have all summer, so I'm really glad we took advantage of it and got to see one of the nicer parts of Greece while we are here.  Now it's back to business as usual.

We have some fabulous Monday Inspiration being showcased over at Little Miss Muffet stamps today to kick start your week creatively!  And later in the week we might even have some new releases!  Make sure you have the News Badge on your blog and have added your name to the linky if you want a chance of winning this week's new releases!

Here's my card for today using Summer Breeze in her rubber stamp version:



The papers are from October Afternoon, Hambly Screenprints and Crate Paper and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The tags and grunge corners are from LOTV and I stamped them in Rich Cocoa ink from Memento for a softer look.

I will update my copic colours this evening.

Here's a close-up of Summer Breeze:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Lets Ink it up: All Girl
One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes

That's it from me for now!  I've got to go and do some work!

Ciao!

Arabella in Athens

18 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Arabella, I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully. The papers and layout are fabulous too

Sue

modern bedroom furniture said...

Hello
Thanks for this great stuff!, It's rare to see a great blog like this one today, continue it , Best Regards

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! What a beautiful card...Just love this image and the colours are beautiful :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is fabulous, love the colors and great design, your coloring is amazing.

Carla S. said...

Glad you had a nice weekend, Arabella! Sounds beautiful! Love your card! Fantastic coloring!

Rachel Parys said...

She is very pretty! My mom would love her, she's a big reader! Gorgeous colors!!!

Hazel said...

Beautiful image and lovely card. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

angelwhispers said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful time together just so relaxing!!!!

Love the image Arabella she looks perfect with your papers! Chanelle xx

eva said...

this is so pretty! i love the tags and the ribbon is tied so pretty!

Faye said...

Hey Moneypenny. So glad you had such a lovely time at the weekend. Loving this card. The grungey touches are gorgeous. I've been playing today and there were a couple of times I reached for something like this... I don't have any! :( Must invest.

Shelby said...

Absolutely beautiful in both coloring and color palette. Love how you've done the ring of tags!

Shelby

Anonymous said...

She's just beautiful! I LOVE her hair. And her shawl and bare feet. Very whimsical.

So glad you had a fabulous holiday - great that the hotel turned out so well. Breakfast on the balcony with a view sounds like a little bit of heaven ;) - you so deserve it. Both of you.

Thinking of you with much love.

AB

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT. Hugs Nataliya

CraftyGirl said...

So lovely. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Cindy Groh said...

I love you mix of colors. They are superb for each other. I always shy away from mixing colors and after seeing this card I shouldn't. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time.

Unknown said...

Fab creation and beautiful colouring. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU this month. Hope to see you at the new blog for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

The background stamps on there really adds interest and I love the little tags on it! The papers are gorgeous and makes me want to go shopping some more! LOL Great coloring and really a good focus on the image with the position - love it!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Another stunning creation Arabella, I love the colors on Summer Breeze, especially the hair. Love the cloud background as well. Hugs:)